Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowball Scott

This is the second card I made today.


The image is Snowball Scott from A Day for Daisies... I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I glittered the snow part of the image. Then I placed it on a green cardstock.


For the background, I used red cardstock and used a Sizzix embossing forder (Birthday set). The dp is a scrap left from the card I made before and I think is perfect for this card.


As embellishements I used a green ribbon with snowflakes and three white rhinestones to complete the sketch.


I hope you like the card :)


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

A day for daisies: use the freebie
Addicted to stamps: sketch
Divas by design: glitter and sparkle
Just keep creating: Christmas around the corner
Simon Says: anything goes






Have you seen this post? Some of my cards are featured on this wonderful Christmas blog.

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image. Lots of lovely sparkle which is perfect for the Diva's by Design challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Love all the glitter on Snowball Scott. Thanks for joining us this week at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love the sparkles on the snowman and traditional colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this image before and I love it - so cute, love all the glitter too. Thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with a beautifully coloured image and lovely details and embossing...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image!! Love all the glitter you've added to Snowman Scott! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, love the layout and sparkle! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. Thanks a bunch for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card, fits our sketch delightfully. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ATS & More. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the glitter! What a darling image, too! I LOVE ADFD!!!! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful snowman Ardilla, love the sparkles and the background embossing! Thanks for playing along at ATS&M
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...