Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Digi Makeover challenge #62 . Photo inspiration (second card)

Hello!
I hope you are starting a great week :)
I am starting this week with two cards (please, scroll up to see the other card I made). This week our challenge  at Digi Makeover is a Photo Inspiration... we hope to inspire you to make more cards!




And this is my second card for this challenge. I used the cake theme and the orange color as inspiration. This card is a CAS one, but although is very simple, I like the result, do you?


I used Natalie's cake,  I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and placed it on an orange mat. I cut both with Sizzix circle die cuts and the Big Shot.



Then, I used white cardstock and an embossing folder called "Vines".  I also used some orange cardstock for the background.


As embellishments I used three orange  rhinstones and I finished my CAS card.



Hope you like my card and join us this week in our challenge.

Challenges:
Patties' creations: birthdays
Fairy tale: embossing
Scrappers delights: anything goes
Lady Anne's stamp challenge: anything goes
Pause dream enjoy: food and beverage
Crafty catz: anything goes
Crafty creations: no flowers
Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes
Fat pages and cards: add a sentiment/ anything goes
One stop craft: anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the white embossing on this card. It really makes it crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Love the orange and the embossed background. So glad you shared it with us at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very yummy !!!!!!o
    ... thank you for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ..hope to see you again good luck with the gdt hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, bright and cheerful.Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the embossing folder you used on your card. Thanks for playing along with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. super creation! Thanks for playing in our 'Birthday' Challenge #56!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, thanks for joining in with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and for showing an interest in our GD spot, good luck x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I like this card. I think the orange color is great for it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card, loving the orange and embossing.
    Thanks for joining in with us at FAT pages and cards with Attitude

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfull project! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the bright colours. A wonderful Birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple and absolutely stunning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...