Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Jesus is the reason 2

Hi again, this is my second card today...


The image is a freebie at Dearie Dolls (Mary Ellen has tons of beautiful and cute images!!!)... I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a blue cardstock and used glitter for the snow and the hat.


For the background I used white cardbord and a embossing folder (Sizzix birthday set). Then, I used blue gingham dp (Folia) and blue cardstock.


As embellishments I used a red w/snoflakes ribbon and made a bow. I also used some blue rhinestones to complete the sketch I was following.


Although I made this card thinking in a male card, I put glitter and some bling even a bow, but still I think is masculine, what do you think???


Challenges:
Seems a little sketchy: sketch
EDITED: I won this challenge!!!!!!!!!
Little red wagon: masculine
Top Tip Tuesday: kids and teens
Crafty Bloggers network: Christmas
Cards for men: Merry Christmas
Eureka: for the kids
Paper Creator: all about Christmas
The Paper Girls: Christmas
Glitter and sparkle: lot of layers
Little Claire: Christmas


10 comments:

  1. I love your image Ardilla and the sentiment, which is so true. :) Great embossed background and perfect card for our Kids/Teens at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Thanks for joining us and remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet. I love the blue and white gingham. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, thank you so much for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful winter card! Love the embossing and the blue gingham! Thanks for playing along with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ardilla! Just darling, as always. This is such a great, fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Guest Designer
    Eureka Stamps

    P.S. Don't forget - we always love to see your sweet cards shared at Word Art Wednesday where our challenges are always Anything Goes. Have a blessed week, and please join us soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love that glitter. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and beautiful background!

    Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy.
    Nelle - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect! Absolultely the reason for the season and how adorable is that candy cane wording for Jesus. :)
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...