Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank you with flowers

Hello!
Today I would like to show a couple of quick cards I made for thanking some wonderful people that have blessed us lately. This is the first one (second one in next post).


I used this free image from Beccy Muir that I love, this gorgeous Bucket of blossom. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. As a mat I cut an oval (Sizzix die cut) in purple purple cardstock and mounted it with foami tape to give some dimension.


As background I used a Sizzix embossing folder on white cardstock. I also used a TLC sentiment and used a purple gingham ribbon  and also I made a bow.


Simple, isn´t it?


Challenges:
Beccy's place: anything goes using a Beccy's image
Digihaven: anything goes
Card Mania: embossing
Incy Wincy: giving thanks
Squigglefly: ribbons and bows
Paper crafting journey: anything goes
The house that stamps builds: anything that give thanks
LEJ: die cuts/ punches

Paper pretties: thank you cards

EDITED: This card is featured on Create with TLC:

My mum craft shop: sentiments (Not aplicable)

12 comments:

  1. Such amazing coloring of the fabulous digi! Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like embossing folder and the pretty design.Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the color and all of the embossing. Great coloring on your flowers! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the embossed background with this Beccy image!
    Thank you for joining us at ♥ Digi Haven ♥ . We’re having a DT call if you’re interested. You can check out the details HERE. We’re adding sponsors and prizes all the time so please check back often and join in. We love to see your designs.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabby make :) thanks for joining in at LEJ this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs. And good luck.

    Caz xx IWD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, fab image and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL, job on your creation. Thanks for playing this week with LEJ Designs Challenge Blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Ardilla, I like the way you coloured the flowers with the watercolour pencils. The embossed background is wonderful too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely elegant card. Love the pretty flowers! Unfortunately the challenge at MMCS was for a sentiment only ie no image. Thanks so much for joining us this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this fortnight. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...