Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CAS and fast birthday card

Hello!
Today I have a couple of cards to show you, this is the first one. I was asked to make a few very simple birthday cards...


I already had this image colored with my acuarelable pencils... I love to color and I have many (hundreds?) images colored and never did anything with them, because there is always another cute image to use or a special ocasion, etc, etc...


I can´t remember who is the designer of this dino cutie... (Do you? Please, let me a comment with the name so I can give the credit to him/her). I made some faux stitches with a fine green marker and placed it on a green cardstock as mat. I used an embossing folder from the Birthday set and used the same green cardstock.


Hope you like it!

Challenges:
Cards for men: anything goes, My Grafico: anything goes,
Forever friends: anything goes,Tammy's scrapin corner: anything goes,
Make it Monday: anything goes, Lady Anne's: anything goes
Artistic inspirations: anything goes. Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes,
Robyn fetiches: anything goes, One stop craft: anything goes

16 comments:

  1. so pretty lovely colouring well done, thank you for entering robyns fetish challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that dino!! And the embossing is perfect!!! Fantastic work!! Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Good Luck!! I hope we see you again next week!!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable

    Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
    I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
    Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are quite adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin' corner this week.

    Diane
    Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring on this cute image and love the embossed image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a a cute little card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright color and the contrast with the white. You really did a fab CAS card and that embossed sentiment is great.

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card saw it in MIM and hopped over for a closer look,I love the cute stamp,your colouring s fab and the colours are so bright and cheerful, an excellent card who wouldn't love such a cute turtle !!! x
    #63 #159

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this little dino. The coloring is great Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card. I love the dinosaur and your great embossing folder.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute way to wish someone, ans use of Plastic cards piece in green makes it more adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CAS card, love the image and the embossed sentiment. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! What a cute little dino! Thanks for joining us at Forever friends monthly.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card,image is so cute. Brilliant coloring to. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends challenge this month. DT member Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...