Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Summer Card - Flip Flops (D2D)

OK, I'm back again... This is my weekly entry at D2D challenge, Designed to Delight. This is the first image (Flip flops) of the month, so everybody can get this freebie and can play to win a new image next Friday!!!



I colored the image with acuarelable pencils. Then I used some glitter glue pen for the sand and the flip flops and added a red bling to decorate it. With a fine red marker I made faux stitches.




I used Kraft paper, sparkle Printer Soyuz dp, red cardstock and some more red blings. The sea shells are from Malaga, Spain :)




I hope you like my card...


Challenges:


Designed to Delight: Free stamp of the Month challenge.
Cards Positioning System: sketch #225
Simon says stamp challenge: One stitch on time (I made faux stitching)
Stamping scrapping: simple
There she goes: glitter, glitz and bling
Bows and berries: Kraft
Digital Tuesday: Bling it up 
Crazy amigos: lazy days
A spoonfull of sugar: sewing (Faux)
The crazy challenge: on the beach
My partner in crafting crime: beach theme
Scrap creations: summer
Craft your pasions: anything goes
House of Gilly: lots of sparkle
Creative inspiration paint: summer vacation
 EDITED: I am top 3!!!!!


Crafty catz weekly: summer
Flower stamplar: vacation 
Stamp something: digital
Wags n wiskers: summer
Critter sketch challenge: sketch + red
Midnight Madness: sketch (CAS)
Getting cricky: summer 
My graphico: anything goes 
Lollipop craft: summer (monthly challenge)

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the image and colours thank you for joining us at the crafty c atz linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card :-) I love these flip flops and the colours are perfect ,, fab photo props too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation and your coloring is awesome! We're so glad to have you join us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations in the coming weeks!! Happy Crafting!

    Darlene
    MMSC Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I hope to see more of your creations.

    Peggy T.
    PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun summer card! Lovin your bling! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!!! You did a wonderful job on making me want to feel the sand on my feet! Beautiful and summery colors really make this a beautiful creation, great take on the sketch as well. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness challenge this week, please join us again next week!
    donna
    priscillastyles/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job and I love how you staged the card!! Wonderful !! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring, love all the bling too! I am so glad you could join us at Designed 2 Delight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous-I love your colour scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine GDT for July xxx p.s I have candy, feel free to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore your card, great colouring job. Thanks for joining the Crazy Challenge, On the Beach week. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty. I like the clean simple cuts!

    You should enter this over at Getting Cricky for the Summer Fun challenge!
    Tell her I (Rebecca "Crafting Misfit) sent you! http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/07/if-life-aint-perfect-you-aint-livin.html

    Rebecca
    craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colouring is beautiful.Love how the colours leap out from the kraft background.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute flipflop image.. .cuteness


    thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!


    Kathy
    http://scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! Love the sparkles on the flip flops!
    Thanks for linking up with Getting Cricky!

    JulieK- GCDT
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWsers--this is absolutely beautiful! I love it!!! I love how you used the seashells to take the pic too! Great touch!
    Thank you SO much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a nice card. I just love the colors. Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card! Great use of the sketch and color red- love it! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job on your card :) I'm seeing flip flops everywhere right now. TFS and joining us at Getting Cricky this week too.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky - Getting Cricky DTM
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really beautiful card!! Love your coloring -- it's so smooth!! Great accents...

    Thanks so much for joining the Summertime FUN at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!! Hope you'll join us again this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely summercard! Love the bright colors and the staging of the photo!

    Thanks for joining our challenge - I hope to see you play with us agian real soon!
    Hugs
    Gunn
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Very summery.. and I love the addition of the seashells in the posing of your card! Makes me wish I was at the beach!
    Thanks for sharing and joining our Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    -Michelle
    Michelle@SimonSaysStamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the layout and your super cute flip-flop image! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime's beach challenge... enjoy your summer!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Back again!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda creacion Ardilla! me gusto la imagen y los colores en combinacion, TFS with us at Lollipop Crafts.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...