Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas in July - non traditional colors... did I go to far???

I was trying to combine three of the challenges that Bugaboo stamps is hosting this week, one is at Catch the bug (non traditional color Christmas), the second is Wacky Wednesday at PCP and CDAC (color) , and the third one is the Sketch challenge at CDAC, where I've got this lovely image as a freebie...

I colored the image following the colors sugested at the color challenge with acuarelable pencils and I liked the result;

...so then I start to combine the sketch and I did my best... but I'm not sure if the card looks as a Christmas one... well, it´s a non traditional one! :)


I used natural papers and cardstocks, a ribbon and 4 gems in the 4 colors of the challenge as embellishments.

Other challenges:
2 sisters: Christmas in July
Crafty Emma: Christmas
Simon says stamps: anything goes
Stamping with the dragon: Christmas card
Stamp something: Christmas in July
Simply create: Christmas
Fairy Knoll: Christmas in July
My graphico: anything goes





Pssss... Jacque has a wonderful sweet stuff to share in her blog... why don´t you go and take a look of it?

3 comments:

  1. Great card, just love the none traditional colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shimmer and bling say Christmas to me, so I think you did a fab job with the non-traditional colours.
    Thanks for joining our 'christmas' challenge at CES.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Christmas card and I love the non-tradional colors.
    Thanks for joining the fun at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...