Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Make it crafty/colorful celebration challenge

This is a card I made for the celebration Zoe is having at Make it Crafty for its anniversary. The challenge is hosted at Make it Colorful, "Make it Crafty images and coloured with Make it Crafty Logo colours".

So I made two cards, both of them using freebies, and I chose Summer theme, so you will see my beachy cards. I colored the images with acuarelable pencils.

It was hard to find papers in my stash with that color combo, I don´t have any dp like that, so I used pearlized cardstock and textil. I also used brads.
In the next entry I'll post the second card I made for this challenge. I can´t post them together because in some challenges they both are playing :)

Challenges:
Make it Colorful Celebration challenge: Make it crafty logo colors (category 5)
The pixie cottage: sketch
Delightful sketches: summer
Digi doodles best: anything goes
Catch the bug: metal
Crafty purple frog: water (surf is a water sport and the guy is about to go to the water)
Crafting for all season: beach/ocean
Party time Tuesday: anything goes
Make it monday: anything goes
Paper playtime: summer
Blog a doodle: yellow, blue and another color (brown)
Here comes the boys: travel (maybe not to far, but at least he is on the move....)
Stamp something: summer fun

16 comments:

  1. Great card - love the image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice summery card!

    Great take on The Pixie Cottage sketch. Thanks for playing along this week!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for playing along with our latest challenge over at Catch the Bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab summer card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! I love that shiny paper, and you did a wonderful job painting the image.

    Thank you for playing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle.

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic male card and I love what you've done with the background. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card. I appreciate the boy theme.

    Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Krista, guest designer
    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely boy card, love your colour choice, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Love the comment re not travelling far! It's a fab card! Thank you for joining in at here come the boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the image - he might not be travelling far but he is doing it in style!! Thanks for joining us at HCTB this time - hope to see you again soon! Good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card!
    Thanks for joining us at HCTB's Travel challenge,
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  14. great summer card, love the L/O and cols, thanks for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card. I love the image you chose, it's so summery! I am sorry it has taken me so long to comment on your project, but blogger has been making me nuts... Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime this week :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fabulous Ardilla!! I just adore the papers you used to bring this all together. Thanks so much for joining the special celebrations at Make it Crafty. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...