Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Peacock beauty - D2D monthly challenge

This is my take on this week's challenge at D2D - Delightful Inspirations Monthly challenge. Want some FREE digi stamps? Play along this week and you will get a new freebie next week via email. If you missed getting this stamp for free, you can purchase it in the digital stamps shop and play along to receive the next freebies.



This week's image is "Peacock beauty"... it´s really beautiful!!! I colored it with acuarelable pencils, I chose greens and blues to color this gorgeous image, trying to make it look real :) 



I distressed the border with blue ink pad. After I finished the card I thought maybe some blue blings will do a nice job... but I will think about it tomorrow, I feel really tired and need to sleep :)







Then I used paper from my stash, green ribbon and a paisley decorated blue ribbon. And the sentiment is in the inside of the card.




Challenges:
D2D: use the image
Do you stack up?: Wings (birds, insects, fairies, whatever has wings)
By the cute and girly: thing with wings
KB cute Monday: use a digital stamp
I did it creation: animals
Stamptacular Sundays: animal antics
The ribbon girl: shades of aqua
Stamp something: favorite embellishment (ribbon)
The stamping boutique: cool colors 
Little Claire designs: things with wings 
My graphico: anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow hun - gorgeous! Love this image (may have to have a little spend) and your colouring of it is wonderful. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty colors. Love how much it resembles the peacock at the zoo. Great job. Thanks for playing at IDIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a stunning peacock and I love these colors. Beautiful papers you used to make this card a very stylish one.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Ardilla is this gorgeous. That is a beautiful peacock. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured card. Love the peacock image. Thank you for sharing it with the BTC&G "Things with Wings" Challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sch a pretty card! Love your ribbon treatment! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Wings Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly and our Things with Wings Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love the image you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...