Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu...

We can hear the music, right? OK, this is my card for the challenge Inspired by a song at Michelle Percket Studio challenge for this week. I used the freebie provided and colored it with acuarelable pencils.

I made a CAS card for the challenge at "Less is more" for this week (ribbon or button - or plurals) and used a pink gingham ribbon, made a bow and a yellow button.

The colors are yellow, pink and bright pink for the Cr84fn color challenge. I used a scrap of Printer Soyuz and yellow natural paper.


Today, I'm very simple :)
My graphico: anything goes

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Ardilla! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours, love the gingham paper & ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love your cute bow and button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, lovely cheery colours
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Ardilla, what a lovely ribbon and button treatment.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Ardilla! I love the colors and the bow with the button. Thank you for joining this week's "Inspired by a Song" challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio. Have a great week :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone loves that song! Perfect image for the song too! Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. It's great you used the freebie. Thanks for playing at MPS this week. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardilla, this is so cute and so summery, I love it! The perfect birthday card! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely : )
    I love the freshness of pink and yellow together and I love the gingham.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ardilla, YOU say it's very simple but i say it's very CUTE! LOVE the heart on top of the candle and all the gingham! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a clean and simple birthday card - such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...