Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 29, 2011

A wedding card

This coming Saturday we have to attend a wedding and I didn´t have a card yet!!! So today I made a card that we can handle them before or after the wedding...


Sometimes is really hard when you don´t know very well the people, we don´t know the colors they like nor the color theme of the wedding, so I decided to use white, blue and baby blue...

I colored this wonderful image made by Beccy (there is a lot of wonderful freebies at Beccy's place) with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils, then I added some very fine glitter to the bride's dress.

I used a methalized blue card, some white glitter paper and some methalizes (or pearlized) blue cardstock. I also added a bunch of baby blue roses and a white-gold ribbon.

Challenges:
Bee Crafty: Wedding wishes
Paper Creator's Craft: weddings
Paper minutes: sketch
Craft and me: ribbons
Paper pretties: no markers
Paper craft stars: anything goes
The paper shelter: anything goes
Anything goes: pick of the bunch (flowers)
The house that stamps built: glitter
Deep Ocean: ribbon
Party time Tuesday: anything goes
Gingerloft: make it sparkle

9 comments:

  1. ¡¡¡PRE-CIO-SAS!!!! Siempre presentando unos trabajos geniales...me encanta entrar a mirar que publicaste de nuevo! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardilla, this is stunning & the recipients will be delighted with it x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made the right decision for the colors of this wedding card. It reminds me of the saying "something old, something new, something, borrowed, something blue". I am sure the newlyweds will love what you've created for them! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us this week at Papercraft Star! I hope to see more of your creations with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Ardilla! I love the glitter you've added to the bride's dress, it gives it a wonderful shimmer and really brings her into focus. I think the colour scheme you chose is wonderful and I'm sure the newly married couple will love it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ardilla, what a beautiful wedding card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Bee Crafty. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I would love to have a sparkly dress like this!! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely looking wedding card. Very sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I am sure they loved it! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...