Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Basquetball star card

I love basquetball and blue and yellow are my favorite sport team (Boca Juniors in Argentina). This is not quite the shirt, but I love the colors anyways!



I colored the Bugaboo digistamp with acuarelable pencils and used orange cardstock for backgrounds. I also used "star" dp from Muresco and Printer Soyuz. As embellishments I used blue ribon, orange rick-rack and a blue foami star with some blue glitter glue on to make it shiny.



Challenges:

Catch the Bug: anything goes
Mojo Monday: Sketch # 198
Inspire me Fridays: anything goes
Stamp insanity: anything goes
Shoping our stash: things won (foami star and blue ribbon)
Deep ocean: cards
My graphico: anything goes

Thanks for visiting and commenting :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm here from Inspire me Friday's. Very cute & colorful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and cheerful! So glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors!! And that stamp is adorable! Thanks for playing the Shopping Our Stash challenge this week. I hope you come back for more next time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Image and beautifully coloured.Thankyou so much for joining us this week at Deep Ocean Challenge
    Love Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...