Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A day for daisies - 300 member celebration II

A Day for Daisies has now more than 300 member at CDAC group. To celebrate Tammy has shared three images for us to make some projects... Well, this is my second one:

A card for a Girl's Birthday. I colored the image with acuarelable pencils and added some glitter glue on the balloons and the letter G. I used some purple cardstock and  DP from my stash. I used flowers and bling, gingham ribbon and rikrak, everything in purple tones, but I don´t know why the pictures never show the real color when I use purple!
Challenges:
A Day for Daisies at CDAC: Make a project with the freebie
One Stop Craft challenge: sketch (#140)
My graphico: anything goes
Gingerloft: make it sparkle

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! I know what you mean about photographing purple. My camera always shows it as blue. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely :-) Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week-hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...