Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas in July 5 - Anything goes

OK, this is the last minichallenge... I made a card with Mary, Joseph and child again. I love this image!!! I used unconventional colors again for a Christmas card, but I think they look nice...


I colored it with acuarelable pencils.

I used a purple textile and Printer Soyuz dp and a light orange cardstock.

Challenges:
Catch the bug: 5th minichallenge - anything goes
Digis with attitude: anything goes
Eat, sleep, stamp: sketch #140
Jellypark: Christmas in July
My graphico: anything goes
This is another card I made for the weekly challenge. I used this beautiful bird... a little bit frozen, hahaha...

I colored with acuarelable pencils, using traditional Christmas colors.

I used Muresco dp. and a beautiful red organza ribbon and made a bow. I also used some red bling in the corners of the image.


Challenges:
Catch the bug: weekly challenge
My time made easy: sketch
Do you stack up: wings
By the cute and girly: things with wings
Stamp somenthing: favorite embellishment (ribbon)
Little Claire designs: things with wings

13 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card - love the fun image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so very cute! such fun, bright colors!
    thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute images. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Jellypark.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adroable card. Thanks for sampling this week's My Time Made Easy sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it the colours are a brilliant choice, thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends :o) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your winter card is adorable Ardilla, and I love the reversing polka-dot papers. Thank you for joining our Wings challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! This image is so fun. I love how you used the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards!
    Thank you for playing along with us at MTME's pretty patterns. I hope you will come back and play with us again! We have a new challenge this week - choose from 6 sketches that are up on the blog.... - just in case you'd like to join the fun! http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is also very lovely but unfortunately I have to remind you of By the Cute and Girly's rules... You may enter the challenge as many times as you like, but each entry must be a different craft, eg, 1 card, 1 altered item, 1 knitted item, 1 piece of jewelry, 1 layout etc and you must follow the challenge theme. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...