Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

CAS cards

Hello!
As I am preparing to move (work traveling for a few months), I don't have much time to craft 😕 that's why today I only have a couple of very simple cards to show you.... I think the last thing to pack would be my crafts' supplies I hope to be able to do more before the move. I am bringing my markers for sure, and my digistamps in the computer with me and don't know if the next months until I am back can do cards, but at least I will color. Anyways, this is what I have today to show you:


Sorry the pictures are not the best today, they look too dim.... I stamped with black tuxedo Memento inkpad both of them. I colored it with Koh-i-noor watercolor pencils. I embellished the first one with three pink little gems, and the second one with a border punch.

Challenges:
Lemon shortbread: Anything goes
Paperminutes: watercolors
Sunny day crafting: always add an animal
2 crafty critters crazies: anything with critters
Crafty animals: anything goes
Kleuren met podloren: animals


How do you do when making a "one layer card" to color with markers? On purpose I colored them with pencils, because the back looks bad when coloring with markers.

Challenges:
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com
Always happy birthday: birthday
Pause, dream, enjoy: any card
DLArt: linky challenge (ATG)
The creative crafter: anything goes
Seize the birthday: anything goes (opt. topping travel)

13 comments:

  1. Leuke kaart. Gezellig dat je meedoet met de Challenge van Kleuren met potloden.

    Groetjes, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet when you get back you'll have a huge stash of beautifully colored images to create with! Great idea to take your supplies with you for the down times.

    This card is really cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet owl card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little owl - I love watercolours. Thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ardilla :-) You have won a Wild Rose Stamp Set on the ABC Christmas Challenge. If you would like to claim the set can you please email me at loraquilina@hotmail.com with your address and I will get it posted out to you ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zwei schöne Karten! Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great birthday cake card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...