Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm back with two cards

I'm home again and after a few days here today I sat down and colored this beautiful image by Mo Manning, "Trudy's party dress". I've got it as freebie in Facebook during the week end and I think Trudy is beautiful!!! And I was playing as a child, because it is a paper doll with dress :)



I didn´t know very well which color to chose, so I colored one in red and another one in sky blue, and as I couldn´t decide for any of them I made two cards, basicaly the same as I used the same sketch and the same image, just only different colors in the dp and the acuarelable pencils.



I used different ribbons and flowers as embellishments, also bling and glitter glue to make some small details in the dress and hair bows. I also used foami tape for the dress but, I don´t know why, it´s not noticiable in the pics... but it is in reality :)



Challenges:

Facebook Maurie Manning: use the image to make anything
Craft your pasion: anything goes
KB cute mondays: anything goes
Make it monday: anything goes
Southern girls:  chilhood memories
Anything goes: "D" letter (doll, dress)
One stitch at a time: use a digi
Stamp r us: there was a little girl 
cr84fncolor challenge: red, pink and neutral




Inspire me fridays: anything goes
Stamp something: digital
Totally paper craft: bingo (gems, glitter, ribbon)
My graphico: anything goes




I hope you like it :) Thanks for visiting!

18 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards Ardilla, Love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely, such a cute image, wonderful colouring too, I saw this on Make It Monday,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image, love how different they look!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so lovely, amazing how the colour change can alter the whole image, really pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I'm glad I came over from Make it Monday for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ardilla, dropped in seeing your card on Make it Monday
    Such sweet creations. The blue one is my favorite
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and it's so lovely t see the image in2 different colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOTH are fabulous. Since my favorite color is blue, I'll have to say I like it best - BUT, they're both just lovely! Wonderful coloring too. Great cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cards, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both darling, Ardilla! Love the sweet image.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards Ardilla! Great job coloring that sweet image! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are so cute!
    Love that you did both cards in another colorscheme!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cards,such a sweet image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are beautiful cards. I love the dress! Thanks for joining in with us at Southern Girls.
    Alicia xx
    P.S I have candy on my blog if you are interested.
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/2011/07/netball-cards-and-candy-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous cards
    thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both so very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the two different looks of these cards! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sweet cards! thanks for joining this fortnight's challenge at Southern Girls,hope to see you join us again next time,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...