Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas in July III. Sketch chalenge

I don´t know why, I'm having so many problems with this post. I'm re-posting now... The thing is I linked it at Catch the bug blog challenge and didn´t work. I hope this time it works :)

This is my third card for this week that plays at Catch the Bug - Christmas in July minichallenge, today is a SKETCH challenge, my favorite!!!


I used Mary, Joseph and Child, colored it with acurelable pencils. I distressed the borders with a distressing tool and did the same with the red mat.


I used some Christmas dp from my stash, red cardstock and as background a gorgeous textile that my friend Maryann gave me and I'm saving as a precious goodie :) The only embellishment I used is a bow I made with a Christmas ribbon.

Challenges:
Catch the bug: sketch minichallenge. EDITED: I won!!!!!!
If the shoe fits: July stone: ruby 
My graphico: anything goes

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card! thanks for joining our Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely holiday card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...