Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Letraset Coloring Contest

Two days ago, when I went to look for a freebie, I found out that the freebie was for a coloring contest and the opportunity to win some Letraset markers. (Win a ProMarker 12 Set + Ultra Fine Nibs!)


For that reason I colored the image with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and I am linking it at Letraset blog, because I really would like to win some markers!!!


Maybe you already know, normally I color with acuarelable pencils as I don´t own any special marker, just the normal ones for school :)
If you want more details for the contest or would like to participate too, just take a look here. The contest ends on August 17th.

This is my first try, I printed the image in plain paper and when I watered the pencils, the paper couldn´t do its best job (!) , for that reason I have to printed again, this time in cardstock,  and colored it.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...