Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Jesus is the reason 1

Hello!
Today I am bringing a new card I made for this holidays. I am doing as much as I can to give almost to every person around me (LOL)...


The image is a freebie at Dearie Dolls. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and used some glitter for the snow and the fur in the hat. I placed it on a green cardstock as mat.


I used Muresco green plaid paper and green cardstock. As embellishments I used a candy cane ribbon and made a bow and a red button (Oriental Trading) and made a bow with some embroidery thread.


Hope you like my card today :)

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:

Sunday Stamps: sketch
Paper creators: Christmas
Glitter and sparkle: lot of layers
Platypus creek: Christmas bows and buttons
EDITED: I am a top 3 in this challenge!
Crafty Hazelnuts: use something older than 6 months (everything except the image)

Platypus Creek Digitals




6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image - delightful card - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the bright green and the sparkles on her hat! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card! I love the colours you've used and that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! Love what you did with the ribbon, cute bow in the bottom corner. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image. Love your card. Thasnk you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Thanks for participating in the PLATYPUS CREEK challenge.
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...