Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hanging the star

Hi!
Today I made two cards, both of them are for the same challenge: Don´t be square! at Bronte and Bella's challenge.


This is the first one and I made a round easel card (If you need a tutorial, go here). I followed the color combo that Sunday Stamp has in its challenge for this week. I used Hanging the star and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and distressed the border with a sky blue ink pad.


I also used sky blue and kraft color paper and ditressed the borders with sky blue and brown ink pad. I cut everything with Sizzix circle die cuts and the Big Shot. As embellishment I used a red ribbon and made a bow and put a golden bell. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and placed it on a red mat and glued it with foami tape to make the stand for the easel.



Other challenges:
That craft place: no squares
Sentimental Sundays: easel card
EDITED: I AM TOP THREE
Stampin' sisters: Christmas card



EDITED: I WAS TOP PICK AT SUNDAY STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!


EDITED: this cards is featured on Create with TLC



11 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness!! This is just too, too cute! I just want to grab that babe and snuggle! Wonderful use of the challenge colours - thank you for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little card. I love the circular easle and your image is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - and that image is so so cute. I love how you used our colours this week - it's perfect for this round creation. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sunday Stamps. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and I love your circular easel card... how great is that?! Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute easel card. Thanks for joining us at Sentiment Sundays this week. Good luck and please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! This little guy is simply too cute. And so is your card.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! This little guy is simply too cute. And so is your card.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable. Love that image and how you kept it very simple and sweet. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute.. I love that sweet image. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just delightful... Love this little guy, I love what you did.. I can see why it's your favorite. Hope you enjoyed your holiday, and may all your wishes come true in the New Year.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...