Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kisses from Heaven

This is the second card I was talking about in the previous post. I love the sentiment for this card: Snowflakes are kisses from Heaven (Create with TLC) and I felt that was the appropiated one for this card.


This cute image is a snowman from Jellypark. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and put glitter on the body of this little fellow. I really like the cute robin resting in its hand!!!!!!! I placed it on a green cardstock mat, and made the same with the sentiment.


The background is white cardstock and I used a Sizzix embossing folder from the Birthday set. I also used a green ribbon with snowflakes and a few rhinestones to simulate some snowflakes coming from above.



BTW: Why it is so difficult to take pictures when the background is white??? Do you have the same problem?

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS: Snow
Bunny Zoe:  winter
Tammy's scraping corner: Let it snow
Forever friends: glitter and sparkle
Artistic Insipirations: anything goes

EDITED: THIS CARDS IS FEATURED ON CREATE WITH TLC.


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous is your card and thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ardilla, Such a beautiful card. Love green and white together. I have just spotted the little snowflakes on the ribbon. Fab! I also have problems taking photos of white cards. There is either too much glare from the sun or they turn bluish when I try to take the photos in the shade. Thank you for joining in the first Addicted to CAS challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious.
    I love this image.
    Reminder:
    To Be Eligible for prizes,you must be a follower. If you are a follower Thank you so very much. If you have forgotten just come to the main page and click to follow.

    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Ardilla, I really love this card!! Pretty sparkly snowman and I love that embossing!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice how you made the little guy sparkle and how you added bling to the embossed background!
    Thanks for playing along at addicted to CAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining in the Artistic Inspirations challenge this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute image and love the embossed background thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sparkly snowman! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your little snowman! And the embossing is beautiful for the background. Thank you so much for joining us at Forever Friends. Hope to see you play along again. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sweet card, I love the embossed texture. Thanks for sharing with us for our first CAS, I hope we see you again at Addicted to CAS. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cute snowmen and embossed background is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Tammyscrappincorner this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering your lovely card into the challenge over at Forever Friends. Good luck. Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...