Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 16, 2012

A new CAS birthday card (the last one?)

Hello, how are you?
Today I would like to show you the last (?) card I made for my friend this week. As I told you before she asked me a few CAS birthdays cards... so if you want to see all of them, just scroll down and you'll see them all :)


The image is Bugaboo "Guinea Pig Bday" and I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a green cardstock mat and made some faux stitches with a fine green marker.


The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I placed it on a green mat too.


Hope you like my CAS card. I love this little guy!!!!!!


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

Cards for men: anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy: anything goes
Anything goes: stitching (faux)
Paper crafting journey: anything goes
Sassy studios: no patterned paper
Divas by design: anything goes
Penny's: anything goes
Charisma cards: cool colors
DLArt: anything goes
Forever friends: anything goes

14 comments:

  1. this is a lovely card, but I am afraid you haven't added My Heart Pieces challenge to your list. Thanks for joining My Heart Pieces challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your cutie card. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards for Men challenge. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun great colors and yes it is very CAS. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is the cutest image! Your coloring is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card, it;s so adorable and the colours are so lovely,!!!Thanx for joining us Penny's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. The image is adorable and I love the CAS design. Perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week and we hope you will join us again.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way - I am having a blog candy give away if you would like to join in.

    Hugs

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable. A perfect CAS card. Thanks for joining our AG challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool card! goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fantastic card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! I have loved catching up with your and your darling CAS designs!! :) Sorry I've been missing you hun, but it's always fun to catch up! What a sweet little critter!! Darling colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great birthday card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...