Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Digi Makeover challenge #62 - Photo inspiration

Hello!
I hope you are starting a great week :)
I am starting this week with two cards (please, scroll down to see the other card I made). This week our challenge  at Digi Makeover is a Photo Inspiration... we hope to inspire you to make more cards!




And this is my first card for this challenge. I used the cake theme and the orange and greenish colors as inspiration.


I used Natalie, but I didn´t use her wings, so now she is a simple cute girl, this is the good thing about digis, you can make your image so versatile... I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and placed it on an orange mat. I cute both with Sizzix oval die cuts and the Big Shot. I also used a TLC sentiment and placed on orange cardstock too.


Then, I used a couple of dp from my stash. They were in my scraps' box, so I decided to give them a good use :) I also used some orange cardstock.


As embellishments I used three orange paper flowers with orange rhinstones in its center. and some green wire to give some more dimension to the bunch. I used more rhinstones in the corners of the card.


Hope you like my card and join us this week in our challenge.

Challenges:
Die cutting divas: sketch
Patties' creations: birthdays
Divas by design: cute
Lady Anne's stamp challenge: anything goes
Happy campers: bright colors
My heart pieces: anything cute
Totally Paper Crafts: cute and girly
Simply create too: use your stash
Pause dream enjoy: food and beverage
Di's digis: fall colors


EDITED: this card was featured on TLC


19 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love how you have removed the wings. I would not have thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty!! Thanks for playing at PDE Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one too. Love how you turned her into a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Love the tartan paper and you have coloured the image beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Autumn colors are wonderful for an Autumn birthday. Like your coloring. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Food & Beverage challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty card!! Love the colors and the image!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ardilla: Your orange, photo-inspiration card is wonderful! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too DesignTeam
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - what a darling card! I love that sweet image. Thanks so much joining our challenge this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Blog.
    Tanya - PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is so inspired by that photo thanks for playing at Divas by design this wk hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane,DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card! Love the colors! Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too!


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card!!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous beautiful work.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natalie is really sweet without her wings :) Love your card design. Those papers and flower are fantastic on it. So beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Fall colors on this birthday card!
    Super cute image too :)
    Thanks for joining us at Di's Challenge Blog this week with your autumn colors creation!

    Rina DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is so cute. I love the image you used. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Tahi
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab layout of your card and lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. AdoVery nicely assembled card! Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sweet card and very pretty!thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads and good luck Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...