Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank you card with a cute cat

This is the second card I made today (the first one on the previous post), another thank you card... I tell you, today I am inspired (LOL!)


The image is Cat's meow from Designed to Delight ... I think it is really cute. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I distressed the borders with a sky blue Folia ink pad.


As background I used a sky blue cardstock and used an embossing folder to make it prettier. I also used some scraps from a dp from my stash.


I used a "thank you" sentiment that I have for ages now, but I can´t remember from where I've got it. I used som skyblue shinestones to embellish it.


Another simple card for today, I am really happy because in almost no time I made two cards! Hope you like it.

Challenges:
Forever friends: anything goes
Card Mania: embossing
Incy Wincy: giving thanks
Party Time Tuesday: thank you
Paper crafting journey: anything goes
The house that stamps builds: anything that give thanks
Paper take weekly: anything goes
Paper pretties: thank you cards
Going grey with scraps creations: do it digi


My mum craft shop: sentiments (Not aplicable)

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card for our challenge this week over at MMCS. Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cousin! Just a flying visit to say that I love your kitty card - so cheerful and happy. Hope you are ok. Hugs Sxx PS This would fit really well with our Without Words challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and the embossing looks fabulous

    Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ardilla, this is really cute. I love the tiger and the embossing really sts off the image.
    Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY.
    Hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute cat card!! I love the coloring work, so beautiful!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, love that image and the embossing! Unfortunately the challenge at MMCS was for a sentiment only ie no image. Thanks so much for joining us this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cat card, beauiful colouring of the image. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly 'Anything Goes' Challenge, Good luck in the draw and we hope you will join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...