Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas snow fight

Hello!
How are you doing? Here is freezing, I want the winter finished!!! It´s only one week since started snow and bellow cero temperatures, but I am already tired, so cold for me :) But, I feel inspired and I made this Christmas card with snow fight!!!


The image is The Greeting Farm Snowball Fight and I love it... I have this one almost for one year, I printed it and colored it long ago but never did anything with it, so today I made this card :) I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and used some extrafine glitter for the snow and the hat's fur.



I used plaid Muresco dps and gingham Folia dp. I was playing with the different colors of plaid dp and I like the combo... I also used some red cardstock.


As embellishment only used a Christmas ribbon with sonwflakes and made a bow. I wanted to look very Christmasy as I don´t know who will receive it yet, I didn´t put any sentiment (I don´t know yet if it will be for a Spanish/English/Kazakh/Russian speaker, and maybe at the last minut I don´t have the time to put a seniment in the right language!)



I like how it looks and finally I used my stamp. How do you like it? Please, leave a comment to know if you do.


Challenges:
Simon says challenge: Dawny's sketch
Scrap Creations: winter
Forever friends: anything goes
Creatalicious: winter
Hanna and friends: animals
Crafty Creations: Christmas is coming
One crazy stamper: anything goes
Crafty Ann's: birds or animals
Fat pages and cards with attitude: auttumn/winter
EDITED: I WON THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!
DL Art: December holidays
Cards and scrap: Christmas

Thanks so much for watching and commenting :)

12 comments:

  1. Ahh, such a cute card, Ardilla.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I just love the Christmas bunnies
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday December Holiday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åhhhhh, denne var bare super sød♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knussss♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is adorable, so is the card you created with it!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious for our Winter challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at Forever Freinds. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining the December Challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love that sweet image!! So cute!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image and your coloring and fabulous card are a perfect combination!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at One Crazy Stamper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...