Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Gingerbread man

Hello!
Today I would like to show you a couple of new cards I made . This is the first one.


The image is a Mo Manning's freebie for a freebie contest in Facebook. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and used some glitter to make the icing for this little fellow. I cut it out and placed it on a green mat with foami tape.


I used Christmas dp that I won in a candy (Thanks, Terri!!!) and the red ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. As the background paper has a lot of wording, I didn´t put any sentiment.


I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

The house that stamps built: sketch
Simon says: anything goes
Just keep on creating: Christmas around the corner
Lady Anne's: anything goes
Maurie Manning's Facebook contest: use the freebie

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card. I love that image and we're so glad you came by The House That Stamps Built and entered it in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card you have made. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little gingerbread guy. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por tu comentario!!! Me encanta leer los comentarios que dejas :)
Thanks for commenting!!! I love to read the comments you leave :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mi cumpleaños/My birthday