Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Gingerbread man

Hello!
Today I would like to show you a couple of new cards I made . This is the first one.


The image is a Mo Manning's freebie for a freebie contest in Facebook. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and used some glitter to make the icing for this little fellow. I cut it out and placed it on a green mat with foami tape.


I used Christmas dp that I won in a candy (Thanks, Terri!!!) and the red ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. As the background paper has a lot of wording, I didn´t put any sentiment.


I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

The house that stamps built: sketch
Simon says: anything goes
Just keep on creating: Christmas around the corner
Lady Anne's: anything goes
Maurie Manning's Facebook contest: use the freebie

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card. I love that image and we're so glad you came by The House That Stamps Built and entered it in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card you have made. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little gingerbread guy. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...