Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July - A card for a kid


Last year I participated at the challenge at Catch the bug "Christmas in July" and it was really helpful to start with my Christmas cards, so this year I am planning to join again! So this is  my first entry for this week's challenge - A Christmas project for a kid.


I used this Teddy with ornament and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils, I put glitter in the hat and the ornament, I like sparkle in Christmas cards :) Imade some faux stitches with a fine marker and used a sky blue paper as a mat.


I also used a sky blue plaid paper (Oriental Trading). I don´t have to many Christmassy papers, but I think it looks great for a boy's card.


I also used a sky blue gingham ribbon and a couple of jingle bells to embellish it.


It´s a very simple card, but I hope you like it :)


Challenges:

Catch the bug: Christmas for kids.
CPS: sketch
Send a smile: Christmas in July
The squirrel and the fox: project for a kid or baby
2 sisters: Christmas in July
OSAAT: anything goes
Robyn Fetiche: Christmas in July
Stampin' sisters: sparkle
Cards for men: Christmas in July
ABC : T  for two (two jingle bells)
Forever Friends: Christmas in July



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at 2 Sisters this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Perfect for our Challenge at One Stitch at a time, thank you for sharing and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Hun love the stamp and the lil bell is so cute

    Thanks for joining us at Sisters Challenge

    Hugs Mandy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Gorgeous colours too perfect for the OSAAT challenge . Good Luck Trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet sweet holiday card! Any child would love to receive this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute CAS card - love that shade of blue and the little bells! So sweet! =) Thanks for joining us for the Christmas in July challenge at SAS4K!

    If you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue plaid with your cute bear image, so sweet! Thank you for joining us @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Christmas in July" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the non-traditional colors you've used and your coloring looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Card! Love the Blue Plaid! I'm so glad you were able to share it with all of us at Bugaboo Stamps during our week-long Christmas in July Celebration! Good Luck in the draw! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Love your creation. You have done a wonderful job staying with the Christmas theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. tu tarjeta esta' preciosa!!! me gusta muchisimo los colores que has elegido, la imagen y la coloracion!!!gracias por tu entrada en ABC Challenge
    besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...