Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sending you a smile

I was playing some the last two days and made a couple of cards. This is one, no special ocasion, just pure friendship and encouraging.


The image is a Pink Gem stamp, Ginny with flowers,  I've got last year as a freebie. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and placed it on a green mat, then I draw some faux stitches with a fine green marker. And made the same for the TLC sentiment.


I used a striped green-yellow paper as a background, then I used a yellow-green ribbon.


The only embellishment I used is a big flower (Prima) with the same color of the flowers in the image.


I hope you like my card :)

Challenges:

Sketch and stash: sketch 92
Simon Says challenge: anything goes
Jackson: anything goes
Paper and such: stitches
C.R.A.F.T.: stitches
DYSU: for a friend
My heart pieces: square or circle
Crazy amigo: free theme
Crafty bloggers: anything goes
Forever friends: anything goes (with animal)

EDITED: THIS CARD IS FEATURED AT CREATE WITH TLC


15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely colours and cute too

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sweet card, thanks for joining in with our stitching challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright color and the cute Images...this is really cute for a little children...Lovely done..good luck with the challenge.

    I am also joining the Sketch and Stash challenge my card is number 65 would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you leave me some love too :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet and fun card - great colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! So glad you could play along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute - great image! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours are just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring on this one!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorable card ,love the bright coloursand sweet image
    thanks for joining us at digi doodle and good luck
    traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and love the bright stripes! Thanks for joining this weeks at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bright colors and adorable image made me smile! Such a cheerful card, I love it! Thanks so much for participating at My Heart Pieces last fortnight. Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute card! I love the bright colours that you've used! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! The colors are awesome!Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...