Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Thinking of you...


Another friendship card... For us, in Argentina, July is friends months, as we celebrate "Friends day" (Dia del amigo) on the 20th. Maybe that is the reason why I am doing friendship cards, (I know, a little bit later, hahaha...)


For this card, I used "Gab in the groove" (Just Some Lines). I won this image in a challenge last year, but didn´t use it so far. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and cut out the image, then using foami tape, I placed it on an orange elipse mat. I like to give dimension to the images sometimes :)


I used two different dp, but both of them with butterflies. One is apple green color and the second is dark blue, as Gab's clothes.


Then I added a couple of yellow ribbons, one is stamped and wide and the second is thin and plain. I made a bow, added a green button. Then the sentiment is a TLC one and I placed it on the up corner to balance the card and because of the background is better there that in where for the sketch it is suposed to be (oops!).


I do like how it looks, do you?

Challenges:
There she goes: sketch 166
DYSU: for a friend
Simon says challenge: anything goes
Jackson's: anything goes
Craft room: buttons and bows
Crazy amigo: free theme
Crafts and me: anything goes
Crafty bloggers: anything goes

EDITED: THIS CARD IS FEATURED AT CREATE WITH TLC



13 comments:

  1. very bright and funky - full of colour and so cheery. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the pops of bold colors.. perfect for summer. :) Thank you for playing in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful and colorful! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bright and happy card, I love these bold colours. Thanks for joining in with our Buttons & Bows theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vivid and fun! Such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bright colours - a lovely cheery card just perfect for a friend...Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ...love the idea of a Friendship Day. Your card is lovely and bright! Thank you for entering the Craft Room challenge. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with cheerful bright colours!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what bright funky colours, perfect for a friend, thanks for sharing at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...