Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, July 30, 2012

You are amazing...


I made another card for a friend... I told you, I am inspired, hahaha...


This time, I used a rubber stamp, a Mo Manning one "BFF", this two girls friends forever, I used Memento tuxedo black ink... I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils, I cut it with a circle die and placed it on a blue flower mat.


I used a peach cardstock as background and distressed the borders with an orange ink pad, also I used an orange with circles in different colors dp. I tried to go with the orange(peach)-blue color combo.


I also used a blue polka dot ribbon and a lace. I placed the sentiment  on a peach label, also borders are distressed with the same orange ink pad. Then I added some blue bling in one corner.


Hope you like my card!

Challenges: 
DYSU: for a friend
One stop craft: Just good friends
Blessings Ink: anything goes
Fashionable stamping: anything goes
LEJ: bling bling
Secret crafter: bright and cheerful
RRR: Sizzlin' summer colors + ribbon
Stempelsone: free theme
Top tip tuesday: circles

22 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great image! Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine ganz tolle Karte!

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Great image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card, thanks for joining us at lejdesigns challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Ardilla! Bright, cheery and wonderful circle elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the All About Circles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein tolles Kärtchen.
    Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Stine

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there friend!! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by!! Sorry for any missing posts to you!! :) Your card here is totally adorable!! What beautiful bright colors...so cheery!! Have a great day and thanks for signing up for my blog candy...one more day left!! :) Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this card and the one below are just so lovely! I love the color combinations of bright colors that you used and your coloring is fantastic!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Klasse.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, the colours are beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at FSC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful design! I love the color scheme and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card. Love the colors and how cheery it is! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ardilla, your card is SO cute!! I love all the bright colors you've been using lately!

    I wanted to that you so much for entering the giveaway on my blog, and especially for your incredibly kind words. They are very appreciated!!

    Good luck!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah...these two are having a wonderful time together and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing along in my Amusing Challenges this week. I hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card Ardilla!! I love the two girls having so much fun together. Thanks for joining us at Sketches By Carly. Have a fun day!! Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great card, and such a happy image, beautifully colours.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, that image is so sweet! Beautifully coloured too.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card and awesome Copic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ardilla,
    This looks fabulous. Totally bright & cheerful. What a great image. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi
    This is such a fun card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute and fun! I love the bold colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...