Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Best friends

Well... I had time during the weekend to color a few images and today I made two cards!!!!!!
The first one is a friendship card, with this free image that I've got as freebie a while ago and I really liked it, I printed long ago too and finally today I made something with it :)


The image is a DigiStamp4Joy freebie, I don´t remember when or where I've got it... I colored it with acuarelable pencils and used a red mat. I used my sizzix oval dies to cut the image and the mat. (I think I've should distress the border now that I look the card finished, never mind!) The sentiment is a Create with TLC freebie from long time ago too.


I used two different plaid dp from Printer Soyuz  and a red cardstock as mat for the red pieces of paper and the sentiment. I used small red, white and blue flowers and made two groups of them. I twisted a little bit the sketch as the sentiment was to big to fit where it was supose to fit in... 



Hope you like it!


Challenges:

A gem of challenge: sketch
Stampin' sisters in Christ: (at least) one circle or oval element, two different papers, one embellishment.
Aud sentiment: friendship
Scrappy frogs: red, blue and white
That craft place: anything goes
All sorts: red, white and blue
Catch the bug: anything goes
Di's digi challenge: pile on the flowers
Chocolate, coffee and cards: anything goes
Divas by design: red, white, blue

EDITED:
THIS CARD IS FEATURED ON CREATE WITH TLC:


13 comments:

  1. What a cute card! LOVE the colors--you image is darling and I love all your little flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. The colours are great and the image so sweet
    Many thanks for joining us at Aud Sentimentthis week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and coloured so beautifully.

    Thanks so much for joining our red white and blue theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ardilla! Very cute image and sentiment! I love the red, white and blue theme too! Nicely done! Glad you could join our challenge this week at SSiC!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ardilla. Love the image and the colours. Thank you for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge this time.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us this weeks at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright card, great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful work and stunning
    Thank you for joining us at
    That Craft Place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card. I love the image and the sketch you used. Nice job with everything. Thanks for sharing with us at SSiC this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge Catch the Bug! Please stop by for our Christmas in July event all week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! I like the sentiment, and the twirly bits coming out of the flowers are really pretty! Thanks for joining us at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in our Friends challenge at Aud Sentiments. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at A Gem Of A Challenge xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...