Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kiki and Argentina's Independence day

This is the name of this cute dog... Isn´t it lovely?


The image is a Tiddky inks freebie still available, and think is really cute and multipurpose :) I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and used a pastel orange cardstock circle as mat of it. I distressed the mat with an orange ink pad.


I used two different papers from Printer Soyuz and a pastel orange cardstock as mat. I also used a polka dot green ribbon, made a knot and embellished it with a button.


In another matter of things, today is Argentina's Independence day and I feel very happy to be an argentinean. ¡Viva la patria!



Challenges:
I {heart} 2 stamp: sketch
Catch the bug: anything goes
Chocolate, coffee and cards: anything goes
That craft place: anything goes
Stampin' sisters in Christ: at least one circle or oval element, two papers and one embellishment
Simon says stamp and show: layered
Make it Monday: anything goes
Always crafting: for men
Paper take weekly: anything goes
Top tip tuesday: one for the men

16 comments:

  1. Lovely bright card and the image is very cute.

    Happy Independence Day :)


    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenge. Love Sharon G (GDT). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy independenceday! Hope you had a wonderful celebration! Love your cute little dog and beautiful card! Thanks for joining in my candy! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet image and love the different DPs you've used...looks awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, how sweet! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card, Ardilla! You've colored the doggy so nicely! Love that ribbon too!
    Thanks for joining us at SSiC!
    Blessings!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ardilla,
    Gorgeous design..isn't the puppy sooo cute :)
    You did a great job & I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    Thank you for entering my blog candy (Magnolia stamp). However, just to let you know, I have changed the questions & are different to what I originally asked. You do not need to change your answers but I thought you might be interested in the ones that are posted there now instead? If so & you want to comment your other answers, then please feel free to do so :)

    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/my-design-won-blog-candy-woo-hoo-help.html

    Just thought I would let you know :)
    Thanks for sharing your design with us.
    Take care
    Hugz
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card I stopped by to say hi when I saw your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable puppy! Lovely card. The mix of patterns is sweet! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card. thanks so much for joining us this week at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! The puppy is adorable and I love the green polka dot ribbon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I could take the puppy home! These are adorable. Super cute. :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday and Top Tip Tuesday for our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh, this little puppy is so adorable!!!! I love how you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwwwww so cute! bless! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time for our 1 for the Men challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh the little puppy is so cute, what a sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...