Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Li'l Montana´s Christmas

Hello!
How are you? Today I want to show you this card that I made with my new stamp won at the Whimsy Stamps blog hop a few weeks ago. I received it last week and couldn´t be more happy and stamped it to make Christmas cards...



The image is Li'l Montana's Christmas from Elizabeth Bell. I stamped it with Memento ink (tuxedo black) and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I used some glitter glue to make the berries, the stars, the ornaments and the bows.


As the stamp is quite big, I used a simple sketch that I think it worked well for it. I used some green and red cardstock, I used Regal Flourishes embossing folders (Tim Holtz-Alterations- Sizzix). I also used a Christmas ribbon from my stash and made a bow and also  used three red rhinestones in one of the corners to complete the sketch.



I think it looks a little emply... does it need flowers or stars or some more embellishment or a sentiment??? I hope you like my card.



I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Feeling sketchy: sketch
Whimsy Stamps: traditional Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas: use something older than 6 months (everything but the stamp)
Stamping sensations: traditional Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday: kids and teens
Our daily bread: winter holiday

8 comments:

  1. You made a very pretty card with the stamp you won and such lovely traditional Christmas colours.

    Thanks so much the sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the stamp and it's such a lovely one - delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 99 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Christmas card Ardilla! Super interpretation of the sketch and love the colors scheme you used. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Kids/Teens challenge.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Congrats on winning an adorable image and it's perfect for your Christmas cards. I love that little puppy carrying a present. :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Congratulations on winning that cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning that cute stamp!!What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ardilla, this is a fantastic card. The stamp would have been fum to colour, and no, I dont think you need to add anything extra to it. Thanks for popping by Feeling Sketchy and using our sketch this week. Just a little reminder that we ask you to link up to a maximum of 3 challenges including ours, to be elegable for our random draw.
    I do hope you will come and play along again soon :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...