Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One more CAS birthday card

Hello,
as I told you, I was asked to make a few CAS cards for birthday this week, so today I want to show you what I am doing.


The image is a Jen's digi freebie long time ago. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I made some faux stitches with a sky blue fine marker.  I used some sky blue cardstock as mat.


I stamp the sentiment from a birthday set clear stamps I have, I never used before!!! And voila, this is my CAS masculine card for today.


I hope you like it. I would like to enter it to the following challenges:

Anything goes: stitching (faux)
Oldie but goodie: anything but Christmas (digistamp and clear stamp)
Through the craft room: anything goes
Cards for men: anything goes
Clearly I stamp: critters
EDITED: i WON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!

Forever friends: anything goes
Charisma cards: feelling blue
Dilly beans: anything for boys
Raise the bar: birthday
SJ papercrafts: birthdays

11 comments:

  1. A very sweet CAS card Ardilla. Beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Nice Bear. Everything in simplicity. Bravo ! It's successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling CAS card! I love that little bear--so sweet--and your design & coloring! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Through The CraftRoom Door this week.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card. The coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous and cute card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great masculine card, I love the expression on the bear's face! Thanks for joining us at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This fuzzy guy is adorable! I love the CAS look to this card, perfect for a guy or a gal! Thank you so much for joining in on our birthday challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little birthday bear! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...