Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Digi Makeover Challenge # 65

Hello! Happy Monday, everyone!!!
(I hope this posts comes alive as I left it programmed and can´t check if it's up on time)


Today I want to show you the card I made for this week's challenge at Digi Makeover: TIC-TAC-TOE... Isn´t it fun? I encourage you to visit the rest of my teamies, as they have wonderful projects to inspire you.
Remember, to play, you need to use a digi and follow the theme and you can win a couple of beautiful images. If you would like to be a guest designer, just put GD after your name.

My card can use many of the combinations... Red-Punches- Sparkle, Red- Fancy folds- Designer paper, Fancy folds- punches- snowflakes, you chose the one you like the best and come and play with us this week!!!


For my card, I used Snow Happy set and colored the snowmen with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils.  I cut it both images out and placed them on my card. Aren't they cute??? I'm in love with them :)


I made an easel card. I used white cardstock and Sizzix embossing folder (Birthday set) and used Oriental Trading dp. On the snowflakes and little circles I put some glitter to make it sparkly.


The sentiment is Create with TLC and to help the card to stand I used punches and punched out a couple of hearts and added some heart shaped rhinestones on them. I used foami tape to placed them on the stand.

I hope you like my card and that I inspired you to play with us in our challenge :)

I used the sketch from Fetch a Sketch #38.



5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love how you have combined 2 images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a gorgeous card!! I love the embossing.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ardilla! I love those snowmen and all the sparkle you added!
    <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy linda la tarjeta!!! cariños

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and fab image too! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...