Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snowballs for sale

OK, here we go with my thirth post... Today I was very productive, hope you like my cards :)


I've got this cute image at The Digi Garden freebie Friday. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut it with a circle die cut (Sizzix) and placed it on a red flower mat (die cut Nestabilities "blossom"). I used some glitter for the fur and the snow.


I used Christmas dp that I've got in Terri's candy (thanks a lot, Terri!) and used a green mat for it. The background is white cardstock placed on a red mat.


For embellishments I used a red ribbon with snowflakes and made a bow and to complete my card I used some red gems on the empty corners.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sweet sketch Wednesday: sketch # 184
Simon says: what's your favorite? (bigshot, die cuts, ribbons and rhinestones)
Crafts 4 eternity: bling-static
Just add ink: just add Christmas
Raise the bar: let it snow
Glitter and sparkle: Bingo: gems-digi-die cut
Crafty Hazelnuts: Christmas birthday or anything goes
The squirrel and the fox: Christmas
Come and get it: anything Christmas
Dream Valley: Christmas

15 comments:

  1. Terrific card Ardilla! Such a cute image and colorful too. I love the added sparkle and that perfect snowflake ribbon with it. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love the striped Christmas paper and great ribbon. Happy you could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Ardilla. Such a lovely little image and I just adore all your added sparkle and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck. Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. love the colours it's fab. thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardilla, your card is so cute! I love the freebie image and the way your colored her with your pencils! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for joining us again at SSW!
    Merry Christmas!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely entry for my CHNC challenge 103 - thank you for sharing it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ardilla, Your card is adorable. What a cute freebie. Your ribbon and paers are so cute too. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, wonderful design!

    Thanks for joining us for the Challenge at Come And Get It, good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a darling card!!! Gorgeous papers and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card. Love the colors.

    Thanks for joining in our bling challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card, thank you for joining in the Bingo card challenge at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card - love the image and your papers are great!! So glad you joined us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally - SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fabulous,cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous project with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, hope to see you again soon! Have a fabulous New Year! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...