Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Digi Makeover challenge # 66

Hello, there! I hope you are starting a great week... Christmas is around the corner!!!!!!!!!
I hope you missed me last week, I missed you and the whole community and making cards and now I have to run to make the last cards I still need for this holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I want to show you the card I made for this week's challenge at Digi Makeover: Make it sparkle. Remember, you only need to use a digi and follow this week's theme and you can win two gorgeous and cute images. If you would like to be a guest designer, just put GD after your name when you link up your project.


For my card I used Hayden Fairy and erased the wings to make her just a cute little girl. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and glittered some parts with extrafine pink glitter. As a mat I used a pink cardstock.


For the background I used a dark pink cardstock and a Sizzix-Tim Holtz embossing folder (flourished fantasy).


The dp are two different pink sparkly Printer Soyuz ones and the mat is the same pink cardstock I used for the image.


As embellishments I used 3 paper flowers, pink rhinestones and lace.


The sketch is # 27 from Seems a little bit sketchy (last week's one). I love the layout and all the layers!




I hope you like this card and feel inspired to play with us this week!!!!!!





I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
My time to craft: non traditional Christmas colors
That craft place: recipe: 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Colours (plus skintones), 4 Embellishments.
The squirrel and the fox: summer or winter
Ribbon girls: HOHOHO
Just us girls: embossing
Dream Valley: Christmas
Eclectic Ellapu: jolly and bright
Great Impressions: anything goes
Joanna Sheen: with love at Christmas
Pile it on: embellishments
Scrapers Delight: non traditional Christmas colors
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Simon Says: snowflakes
Fussy and fancy: I love Christmas
Sweet and sassy: Christmas
My grafico: anything goes


13 comments:

  1. Really fun card to share with us Eclectics. Hope you join us for future challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It's so pink and jolly and bright!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hot pink for Christmas! Great layout and image. Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright and lovely card with many nice details. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley for the challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I really love the colors you have used for this card. Your coloring is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious, Ardilla. What a sweet winter image. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really pretty image & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific winter card Ardilla! Love the colors and the super image. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful snowflake card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with the Snowflake Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty in pink :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing with Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable image you used for this lovely pink card! I love your sentiment! Perfect for this image! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "I love Christmas" challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...