Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Special Christmas card

OK, this is my last post for tonight. And this is a special card, because it will be for my daughter, Vicky. She loves pinks and purples tones, for that reason her card can´t be done in traditional colors :)


This is another image I've got at The Digi Garden freebie Friday. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and glittered a little bit the hat and the star to make it sparkle and distressed the border with a purple ink pad, then, I placed it on a lilac mat.


The pink w/stars dp is Printer Soyuz and I also used some purple cardstock and with a textured folder (Tim Holtz - flourished) I made the embossing and also cut it with a Sizzix circle die cut.


Then I used a purple ribbon and made two bows and I used a strip of purple bling on the top of the card.


My daughter did see it and ask "Who will receive this beautiful card, mom? Do you know already?..." I didn´t say it is for her, but I already know she loved it!!!

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts: sketch
Totally gorjuss: for someone special
Delightful challenges: very blingy
Sweet pea: quick and easy Christmas card
DYSU: Christmas
Paper Play: You're a star
Joann Sheen: with love at Christmas
Simon says: favorite? (big shot, die cuts and embossing folders, ribbons, bling)
Crafty Hazelnuts: Christmas birthday or anything goes
The squirrel and the fox: Christmas
Come and get it: anything Christmas
Dream Valley: Christmas


10 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous pink and purple and that cute image - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 103 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow is she ever stunning in purples and pinks! My fave colors too!! I think this is a very special creation with this darling image!! Thanks for sharing all of your lovely designs with The Digi Garden images! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and purple, the image is a cutie and the embossing is wonderful. Bet you can't wait to see her face now when you give this to her! Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, a fabulous design, gorgeous embossing and such a sweet image.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great Christmas creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love non-traditional colors at Christmas! Your daughter will adore this! Thank you for playing along this week at Come and Get It!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute little card, I am sure your daughter is going to be thrilled with it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week. Merry Christmas, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image, I love it! The pink and purple colourway is gorgeous, too! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card - I especially love the touch of glitter on her hat! :)

    Thanks for joining in with our Quick and Easy Christmas Card challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...