Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

GDT at TLC

Hello!
Yesterday I saw an invitation to be GDT at Create with TLC. I step out of my fears and told Paulette if I could do it, and she said "yes!". I make this card, and you can take a look of other cards with the same word art here.


I used the word art as the centerpiece and used some green glitter on the word LOVE and then I placed it on a red mat. I cut both of them with Nestabilities Labels 1.


I used a glittered green Frontline dp as background. I also used some Christmas ribbon from my stash and with a punch, foami tape and some rhinestones I made a bunch of poinsetias.


I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers: sentiment as focus
Simon Says: Christmas
ABC Chrismtas: Y is for Your favorite die or punch
Paper pretties: glitter
Penni's : Merry Christmas
Crafting for all season: red, green + glitter/ sparkle
Aud sentiments: use any sentiment
Craft us crazy: Merry Christmas
DL art: anything red and/or green
DYSU: anything goes (I am so sad this challenge is closing down...)
Divas by design: anything goes
Creative Belli: Christmas


5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Congrats on your DT spot.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty of a Card!! I love how you played with the words in the middle, good job girl.

    Love from The Netherlands and wishing you all the best voor Christmas,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabolous. Love the design with the flowers and bow. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck, Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...