Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top 12 de 2012 - 2012's top 12

Esta publicación es especialmente para participar en el blog de Regina. La idea es elegir los 12 proyectos favoritos del 2012 y poder visitar a otras participantes y ver cuáles son sus proyectos favoritos. Además, Regina está ofreciendo un premio para una de las participantes al final y son 8 digistamps de lo más hermosas!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is specially made to participate in Regina's blog. The whole idea is to chose the favorite12 projects from 2012 and visit the other participants and take a look of their favorite projects. Besides, Regina is offering a prize for one of the participants at the end and that is the most beautiful 8 digistamps!!!!!!!

OK, estos son mis 12 favoritos (qué dificil!!!).... OK these are my favorite 12s (so difficult!!!)

Mi primera tarjeta con Saturated Canary / Mi first Saturated Canary card:


Una tarjeta blanca de bodas que me encanta.... / A white wedding card that I love...


Mi primera Magnolia del 2012 / My first 2012 Magnolia


Mi primera "tent card" y primera como DT en Digi Makover / My first "tent card" and first as DT in Digi Makeover


Hombre de nieve y copos.... (brrrr....) / Snowman and snowflakes.... (brrrr...)



Otra tarjeta de bodas, muy romántica / Another wedding card, very romantic


Una nutria muy simpática, me encanta como se ve esta tarjeta (colores y layout) / A very nice otter, I love how this card looks (colours and LO)


Una Wee stamp que gané en un candy / A Wee stamp I won in a candy


Una con una imagen the Mo Manning y una tarjeta no cuadrada o rectangular.... / A card with a MO Manning's image and not square one


Azul es uno de mis colores favoritos y The Digi Garden tiene unas imagenes muy dulces / Blue, one of my favorite colors and The Digi Garden and one of its sweet images.


Otra que hice para Digi Makeover DT, me gusta mucho como me quedó / Another one I made for Digi Makeover DT, I like the result


Esta fue mi primera "shaker card" y me encantó / And this one was my first shaker card and I loved it!


Y la "yapa" (para iniciar el 2013) otra que me gusta mucho / And the extra one (to start 2013) one that I also liked a lot.


Espero que les gusten las tarjetas que elegí... I hope you like the cards I chose.

1 comment:

  1. Que trabalhos maravilhosos Ardilla!!! Muito obrigada por compartilhar os seus TOP 12 !!! É tão bom conhecer os trabalhos das amigas. Amei!!
    Bjs e uma otima semana!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...