Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Penguin ornament

Hi!
After a loooooooong day, I had a moment for myself and made this ornament. I felt inspired when I saw the challenge at The Stamping Boutique for this week.


I have this cute penguin bauble (The Stamping Boutique) printed and then I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. Then I pleated white paper and made some cuts to make a kind of snowflake. I put a golden string to hold it, glued my cute penguin friend and ta-da!... the ornament was ready to be hung on the tree.


Now that I see my ornament I think it will look better with some glitter on it. What do you think? Maybe tomorrow after breakfast I'll do that...

I would like to participate in the following challenges:
The stamping boutique: ornaments
Craft us crazy: Christmas
DL Art: anything goes linky party
Milk Coffee: Holiday decorations
Crazy amigo: hanging objects
Lady Anne/ Nana Vic: anything goes
Make it Monday: Anything goes


12 comments:

  1. beautiful ornament, I may have to try one of these. Thanks for joining us for Vickie's challenge at Lady Annie's challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, so cute hun! Maybe a tiny bit of glitter around the circle to make sure everyone has their eye caught by him twinkling on your tree - he is way too sweet to be missed. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this- love your ornament-such a cute image! Saw you on MIM- I am #'s 41 and 120. Saw you on MIM- I am #'s 41 and 120.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. quite an interesting ornament.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting my giveaway on your side bar!!!!!!
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little ornament, cute image you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for using our friend the penguin from The Stamping Boutique. We always love to see our images used. Be sure to get the ones you want before the store closes on Dec. 31st. Thank you for playing along with The Stamping Boutique Challenge #62 - Ornaments. I hope you will play along with us as we do our last 2 challenges. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is one of my favorite images from TSB infact I think he was the first one I got. Great job on your ornament. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ornament is so cute. I saw it in the DL.ART Linky Party. Great Job.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And, I became a follower.
    Merry Christmas.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  11. G'day Artesanias, I'm so glad that you found a few minutes to yourself to create this wonderful ornament. It really is so cute and I bet it looks great on the Christmas tree.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ornament, looks great with the fram around it! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Vickie's challenge!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...