Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Feliz Navidad

Hello!
I am back today with a quick project. This week we are having a celebration with our Spanish Language students, so I made these cards for them. As they are many and didn´t want to spend to much time, I decided to go CAS and fast, hahaha...


I used red, green and white cardstock and embossing folders. I cut the stars in two different sizes with scissors (I don´t have a star shaped die) if you need patterns go here.


I glued every element and the sentiments (Glory to God in the high and peace to the men on Earth / Merry Christmas) and then I glittered the stars.


I hope my students would like the cards, and we hope to have fun with them!

See you tomorrow with a new card for Digi Makeover challenge.

I would like to enter these cards to the following challenges:
Craft us crazy: Christmas
Sarah Hurley: Christmas
Card Making Mamas: it´s the holidays
CASual Fridays: 10 minutes
Crafty Hazelnuts: Anything new Christmas project goes
DI's Digis: Christmas
Drunken stampers: glitter
Catch the bug: Holiday/winter
Unstampabelles: Christmas
Simon says: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure your students loved these super bright cards - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards. I always the red and green combo, and these are so sweet. I miss seeing you in our challenges, and I hope that you will be back by real soon to play along in our challenges.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your students will love them - love the colours. Simple and effective. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month - hope to see you back! Have a very Happy New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I am sure your students will love receiving them! Thanks for playing along with the "All that Glitters" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! I'm sure your students will love them!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I really like the embossing. Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful use of the traditional holiday colors. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing on these cards!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Holiday Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge.
    Happy New Year !!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...