Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My 5 favorite Christmas cards of 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second time I participate in Debby's blog 5 favorite Christmas cards.


In not particular order, it´s a Designed to Delight image. You can see the post here.


The second one, this one with a Wee stamp I won in a candy. You can see the post here.


This other card, with a Mo Manning's image. The original post here.


One more card, from my DT at Digi Makeover. Here is the original post.


The last one, a Bugaboo image and my first shaker card. This is the post I made.


Thank you for watching, and if you would like to, please leave a comment :)
Have a great Christmas day.

6 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous picks for sure Ardilla!! Thanks for the great review of eye candy! :) Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards! Thanks f all of your lovely comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind comments!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...