Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Singing at Christmas

Falalalalala........
I love to sing carrols at Christmas with my family.... I don´t go to the streets, but is so great to worship the Author of our salvation in the day we remember His birthday.


I used a Dearie Dolls freebie that I think is so sweet... (BTW, have you being there? Mary Ellen has thowsands of cute images and she shares them for free!) I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut it with Label 1 Nestabilities and made the same for the green mat.


I used a green metalized background paper that someone brought me from India. I also placed it on a green cardstock mat.


As embellishments I used three metallic snowflakes and three green rhinestoneson top of them. I also used a green with snowflakes ribbon and placed on top of it the sentiment that is placed on a green mat and also used some smaller green rhinestones.

I am so behind with my Christmas cards.... I hope to be able to do many during the weekend and Monday and Tuesday will be holiday here!!!! If so, I will show you many cards during the next days...

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Specially made: sketch
EDITED: I am top three at this challenge!!!!!!!!!
Holly Jolly Christmas: metallic Christmas
DYSU: Christmas
Stamp your life: anything goes
Christmas at sweet stamping: anything Christmas goes
Fresh Brewed: Christmas
Anything goes: Traditonal colors
Emerald fairies: Christmas
Pixie dust: Traditional colors
DL Art: anything with music
Ribbon Carousel: Holiday spirit
Top Tip Tuesday: Christmas
Simon Says: what's your favorite? (Big shot and die cuts, ribbons, snowflakes and rhinestones)
Crafty boots: Christmas

15 comments:

  1. Great card, fab layout & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, really sweet image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card. A lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable. great colors and design
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday anything with music challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just too sweet! thanks for linking up with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty design and lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab image - I love singing carols too

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute carolers ... just love the image and the sweet card! Thanks for joining in our MEFY challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah, fab image and I can almost hear you singing as I read your post!!!
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.
    xx



    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute card :)

    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life, hope to see you for our next challenge in January

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card, love the dies that you used.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! I like you you colored their faces! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image. GREAT card. Your coloring is outstanding and the paper and design is great for this card. Very nice!!! Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Adorable stamp. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...