Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Digi Makeover # 67 - That's a Wrap

Hello and happy Monday!
Did you see? Only one more week and we'll be celebrating Christmas... I don´t know you, but I didn´t finish yet with my cards!!!!!!! And I have to start to prepare cookies and food and many other things not only for Christmas but also for previous celebrations at work and with some friends....wow!!!!!!!



Ok, this week's at Digi Makeover our challenge is


Remember, for our challenge, you need to follow the theme and to use a digi and if you would like to, you can add GDT to be designer with us next week :)


For my card, I used Color kid - Gift wrap and I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. Then I placed it on a red cardstock mat.


I used Folia dp and placed it on a white mat and I used red cardstock and Vines with hearts embossing folder for the background.


Then, I used a red ribbon and made a big bow... I wanted to match the bow on the image! And also used some white rhinestones.
I hope to inspire you and you would play with us this week. Have fun!!!

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Repeat Impressions: sketch #1212 
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Anything goes plus ribbon 
Oozak :Anything goes plus red
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop It's Christmas
Ladybug Crafts : Christmas and/or winter 
Cards Galore: Christmas
Digi Galore:Christmas
Card and Scrap : Anything goes
Send a Smile for Kids: Winter Fun 4 Kids
Simon Says: what´s your favorite? (Big shot + embossing folder, ribbon)

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love how you have colored this digi. Good luck with the rest of your tasks for the holidays and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love that sweet image and your coloring is fabulous!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the embossed texture. Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

  4. Such a bright, festive card.
    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!!
    Thank you for joining us at RRR!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute! LOVE all the red--that bow is beautiful! Please come play along with us at Technique Tuesday for our Faux Tile Challenge this month--we'd love to see your creation! Happy holidays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute colored image and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Oozak Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Galore :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...