Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, September 21, 2018

Very simple cards

Hello!
Last week my daughter was sick with God knows which kind of virus and this week my husband and I have it too!!!! I feel really sick, headache, coughing, throat itching, you get the idea... I wasn't up to make great cards, but I made little simple cards using my stamps and watercolor pencils:


I punched the corners with a corner punch and added a ribbon to decorate the bunch of flowers



I know they are very simple, but it is good to have little simple cards, isn't it?

Challenges:
Moving along with the times: ribbon
Crafting with friends: anything goes
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Crafting with an attitude: anything goes
DLArt: linky anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with simple cards and are a must in any collection I think. Your little cards are beautiful and would brighten anyone's day. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ardilla,
    Hope you and your husband get better soon.
    2 wonderful cards and those flowers look so fab and great ribbon bows too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, Ardilla! Loving your choices of colors, and the shading in each masterpiece. I especially like your ribbons and bows! Thanks for sharing your crafty project at the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog, and for supporting us. We hope to see more of your inspiring creations in the future. Please check back to see if you were one of the Top Picks. Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers they are so beautifully colored
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pair of very pretty cards. Thank you for joining us for our Week 37 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles crafty hugs Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...