Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, September 3, 2018

Pretty flower girl

Hello, friends!
Here I am with a new card. I love the cute image, she looks so sweet!!!!


The image is by Bugaboo. I colored it with Copic and Kuretake markers. I used a Spellbinders die to cut it and the same one for the green mat. The dp is a Russian one (which brand???).... I used green ribbon and made a bow with a little daisy paper flower and added some green rhinestones to embellish it.


Challenges:

Catch the Bug: anything goes
Simon says: anything goes
Digichoose: anything goes  (I already linked two)
QKR: anything goes
Colour crazy: anything coloured goes
DLArt linky challenge: Anything goes (only 1 a day)
The crafty addicts: anything goes
Crafting from the heart: anything goes
Cute 'n crafty: anything goes
Craft-Dee Bowz: anything goes with handmade bow

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and colored perfectly. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love your coloring and the sweet, sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardilla, this is gorgeous. Wonderful paper and ribbon to go with the image. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Addicts, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...