Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, September 10, 2018

CAS card with flowers

Hello, dear friends!
I hope you had a good weekend. For me it was good and I hope to have a good week and hope to make more cards... This is a new CAS card I made playing with my dies, I have a few ideas that I will be sharing later....


I used a pastel green cardstock for the background and rounded the corners with a punch ad distressed the edges with a green ink pad. Then, with pastel yellow, pink and pastel purple I cut the flowers (It's a Sizzix die) and combine them to make three different flowers and distressed the edges with ink pads in coordinated colors. I used a Spellbinders die for the leaves, distressed the edges with green ink pad. The white flowers are made with a punch. for the center of the big flowers I used water drops and purple rhinestones for the white ones, also the white ones are glued with foamy tape.


Challenges:
Pile it on: think big (flowers)
Crafting with dragonflies: spring has sprung
613 avenue create: anything goes + CAS
Lil patch of crafty friends: anything goes
The corrosive challenge: anything goes
DLArt: linky party
Happy little stampers DIES: anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Ardilla, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like your use of the smaller white flowers as accents - nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and beautiful flowers.
    Thankyou for joining us at Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies Challenge this month, we look forward to see more from you in the future too. All the best.
    Seemaa DT
    (https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...