Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, September 28, 2018

Christmas donkey

Hello, dear friends!
I am thankful that I am doing better, still have some coughing but much better!!!
I want to show you a new card I made.


The image is by Elisabeth Bell, and it is a freebie for her newsletter readers, isn't it cute? My daughter colored it with kuretake and copic markers. I placed it on a red mat. For the background I used a green plaid patterned paper. To embellish it used a red Christmas ribbon, red twine and three bells.
Hope you like it!


Challenges:
Elisabeth Bell Facebook: Freebie challenges
Simon says: anything goes
Winter wonderland: anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas: anything goes (opt. patterned paper)
Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper: anything goes
Brown sugar: all creatures great and small
Christmas sweet stampin': anything goes
Happy little stampers Christmas: anything goes (opt. tree)
Addicted to stamps: Christmas
DLArt: linky challenge

EDITED: I won the challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Sweet image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design. Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card with an adorable little donkey. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card, one more ready for Christmas
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...