Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ho-Ho-Ho

Hello!
How are you? I am preparing some cards for Christmas, and I would like to show you this one:



Although I don't like too much using Santa in my cards I found this one very cute, it is a Melonheadz freebie, I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a black cardstock mat. For the background I used red cardstock and a curly stars embossing folder. To embellish it I used a black w/silver ribbon and made a knot, I also glued glitter on Santa's clothes.

Challenges:
If you give a Crafter a cookie: anything goes
Addicted to stamps: Christmas
Artistic inspirations: anything goes
The Holly and Ivy: anything Christmas goes
613 avenue create: anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas: anything Christmas (opt. plaid, gingham)
Creative craft cottage: ribbon/lace
Happy little stampers Christmas: anything goes (opt. tree)
Merry Little Christmas: anything goes
DLArt linky: anything goes
Winter Wonderland: ribbon or twine

10 comments:

  1. Lots of people getting ready for Christmas. I love this:) Thank you for entering in If you Give a Crafter a Cookie
    CuteNCrafty Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the coloring and the embossing really sets it off! Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

    Niki C.
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!!! I love The sparkle on Santa's hat
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Santa! Love the sparkle on his trim.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this Santa! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable Santa image. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC with an optional theme of Use some check, plaid or gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute. Thank you for sharing with us at THACC Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute CAS Christmas card.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card. I love the texture created by the embosiing.
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweet look of this card. Adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland. We now have a new fun challenge up for you all!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...